Cleaning a blender is one of the important tasks if you want to keep your blender life long. No matter how much you use your blender in daily life but if you can clean it by following simple 7 hacks mentioned below than I promise that you will get the most of your blender every time when you use it.
- It is important that you clean it properly after every use.
- To clean it, first unplug it to prevent yourself from any electric shocks.
- Before cleaning, remove the detachable blending shaft or any other attachment which you have used.
- Clean the shaft with warm water and some mild detergent. Make sure you remove the entire food residue from the blades. Rinse thoroughly.
- Clean it immediately after use, so that the food does not stick to it. In case you did not clean it immediately and want to remove dried food from it, make a mixture of vinegar and water in a bowl in the ratio 1:1 and blend it for a couple of seconds using your immersion blender.
- If the shaft and the attachments are dishwasher safe, you can wash them in the dishwasher but make sure you place them in the top rack only. Bottom rack has a lot of heat coming in which can harm the shaft and the blending jug.
- Do not immerse the motor body in water. To clean it, you can wipe with a damp cloth and then dry it with a clean, dry cloth. You can wipe with a mild detergent to remove stains.
By following these tips you will ensure that your hand immersion blender performs up to mark for many years to come. You will not have to waste time and money on buying a new immersion blender at least for a couple of years.